The selection of apps in the Windows Store is slowly growing but iPad users and the owners of Android tablets still have a lot more choice when it comes to apps in general and image editing apps in particular. So it comes as good news to all Windows 8 tablet users that Adobe has today announced the availability of Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 8 tablets.
Photoshop Express is a free image-editing app that allows you to apply a fairly basic set of editing and filter options to your captures and share online. It also integrates with Adobe's Revel cloud-based service. The Windows version's feature set is comparable to the Android and iOS variants. It's good enough for some basic quick editing but those Windows users who are interested in more serious image editing on a tablet will probably be waiting for Adobe to make its much more comprehensive Photoshop Touch app available for Windows 8.
Photoshop Express for Windows 8 offers the following functions:
- Basic photo enhancements such as crop, straighten, rotate, flip, or remove red-eye.
- 15 one-touch effect filters
- One-tap correction to adjusts color, contrast, and brightness
- Slider controls to enhance contrast, exposure, and white balance, or auto-correction
- Image ppload to Adobe Revel for syncing across Windows 8 tablet, iPhone, and computer.
The Photoshop Express app is available as a free download in the Windows Store immediately.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)