The selection of apps in the Windows Store is slowly growing but iPad users and the owners of Android tablets still have a lot more choice when it comes to apps in general and image editing apps in particular. So it comes as good news to all Windows 8 tablet users that Adobe has today announced the availability of Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 8 tablets.
Photoshop Express is a free image-editing app that allows you to apply a fairly basic set of editing and filter options to your captures and share online. It also integrates with Adobe's Revel cloud-based service. The Windows version's feature set is comparable to the Android and iOS variants. It's good enough for some basic quick editing but those Windows users who are interested in more serious image editing on a tablet will probably be waiting for Adobe to make its much more comprehensive Photoshop Touch app available for Windows 8.
Photoshop Express for Windows 8 offers the following functions:
- Basic photo enhancements such as crop, straighten, rotate, flip, or remove red-eye.
- 15 one-touch effect filters
- One-tap correction to adjusts color, contrast, and brightness
- Slider controls to enhance contrast, exposure, and white balance, or auto-correction
- Image ppload to Adobe Revel for syncing across Windows 8 tablet, iPhone, and computer.
The Photoshop Express app is available as a free download in the Windows Store immediately.
|Common Flashwing by digimania|
from canon dslr
|The Marilyn impersonator by Lee8282|
from Blowing in the Wind (Nature)