Samsung announces premium upgrade for Galaxy S3 in UK
Samsung has announced a premium upgrade for Galaxy S3 users in the UK. The latest upgrade will expand on Android 4.1 features to include a better image gallery , low light mode and Android's "best face" feature.
The upgrade is available immediately in the UK and includes features currently found on the Galaxy Note.
Android software is hardware, network and location specific, so users of the same device may have a different operating system depending on what cellular network they use and where they purchased the phone. Android users can always check for upgrade in Settings->About->Software Update.
Samsung's press release elaborates on the upgrade's camera features:
Fun and Easy Photo Experience:
· Through Samsung Gallery, view more photos at the same time and also intuitively create and categorise photos and videos
· Exclusive to Samsung, the Paper Artist app offers a variety of fun and creative picture-taking effects.
· With the new ‘Best Face’ feature, an improved version of the previous Best Photo feature, choose from five continuous shots the best face of each person in the photo, to create an image that satisfies everyone
· Low light mode is added to allow bright and sharp photos to be captured even in dark places
· Capture amazing scenery by using Panorama mode, now expanded to 340~360-degree
|Grand Canyon Storm by CO Boy|
from Random Items - Challenge 21
|Baltit by ortho158|
from Beautiful Landscape of Pakistan
|Hanoi Vietnam by rigi|
from Streets #12: Streets in Monochrome