Blackmagic Design unveils the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
The BMPCC6K is available now for $2,495 from resellers around the globe.
Blackmagic Design Announces New Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Features
- Use for independent films, documentaries, blogs and more.
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- Multifunction grip allows single hand operation.
- 2 models with 6K at 6144 x 3456 and 4K at 4096 x 2160.
- Compatible with MFT or EF lens mounts.
- Wide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looks.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Records full resolution up to 60 fps or 120 fps windowed.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in 5" touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 6K.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 4 Color Science.
- Features full size HDMI for monitoring with status overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volt phantom power.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disk.
- Built in timecode generator for sync muli-camera shoots.
- Supports still frame capture up to 21.2 megapixel.
- Localized for 11 popular languages.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Powers via 12V DC input and can recharge via USB-C.
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.
Availability and Price