iPhotographer magazine hits Apple's digital newsstand
A new digital magazine has emerged to highlight iPhone photography news and trends. iPhotographer magazine exclusively focuses on images taken with iOS devices.
The new magazine is a creation of P1xels founder Knox Bronson and publisher Petr Palan. An initial preview issue features articles about how your astrological sign can affect your choice of apps, hardware advice from iWorld Mobile Masters speaker Jack Hollingsworth and an Instagram gallery curated by Lanie Heller (@momma2maxh).
From the iPhotographer's website:
It’s all original, exclusive content for this edition only. Even though it is only half the size of our upcoming regular issues, you will find it overflowing with informative stories, beautiful pictures, and great fun.
The iPad-optimized magazine can be download for free from iTunes.
Aug 15, 2016
Aug 14, 2016
Aug 6, 2016
Aug 5, 2016
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%