Macphun has released Aurora HDR Pro version 1.2, adding a few new features and several improvements to its image editing software. The update includes support for .EXR and .HDR image files, compatibility with Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) Raw files, and support for Photos for Mac editing extensions.
In addition to the new features, Aurora HDR 1.2 brings several improvements to the application. Macphun claims that the user interface has been improved for 11-inch and 13-inch laptop displays, chromatic aberration reduction has been improved, and the application's overall performance has been boosted as tools like HDR Merging are now faster.
- Better Raw file handling for images created by Panasonic, Olympus and Fuji
- Updates to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop plug-ins for enhanced support to keywords, metadata, and "F" Screen mode
- Enhanced masking brush for better smoothing on edges
- Improved clipping results for overall HDR effect in shadows and highlights
- Chromatic aberration reduction has been significantly improved
- Better UI support for 11" and 13" displays at multiple resolutions
- Improved performance and various bug fixes. Faster HDR Merging, faster Deghosting, enhanced Chromatic Aberration Reduction
Existing Aurora HDR users can update to version 1.2 within the application for free, while new users will need to buy a license for $39.99 USD.
Via: Macphun Blog
Sep 13, 2016
Sep 21, 2016
Sep 20, 2016
Sep 8, 2016
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)