Instagram just announced yet another update but this one's pretty good. First, Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) Instagram finally gets video, pairing it closer to the iOS version of the app. But there's more, too.
Both platforms no longer have to shoot-to-share; videos can be imported from your library, trimmed and square-cropped -- you get to choose where it's cropped, with the new, built-in edit/crop feature.
iOS users also get a new straightening tool for still photos. Instagram will automatically straighten a photo taken with the in-app camera with a tap of the Straighten icon. If your horizons are off-kilter in other images, you can pull them from your media library and, using a slider, tweak until they're level.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%