With new updates to Hipstamatic and its complementary creative social media app, Oggl, users can now import photos and lenses and film from Hipstmatic to share and shoot on Oggl. You'll need both updated apps (Hipstamatic Classic version 265 and Oggl version 1.1.2) to make this work, though.
The Hipstamatic 265 version also offers bug fixes and performance improvements. Oggl version 1.1.2 is now localized in 16 languages and also promises bug fixes and performance improvements.
Hipstamatic 265 is $1.99 but the update is free. Oggl can be downloaded and used for free. Membership, with additional benefits (and no ads), is available for $10 (1 year) and $3 (3 months).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!