Miss the feel of a viewfinder when shooting with your iPhone? Having a hard time capturing an image in bright daylight?
The iPhone Viewfinder promises to remedy the situation with an eyepiece that suctions right onto your iPhone screen.
The accessory is designed to work with the Daylight Viewfinder app which allows you to use the viewfinder to frame your image and adds camera controls on screen.
The iPhone Viewfinder is available for $30 from the Photojojo Store and is compatible with the iPhone 4 and later, the iPod touch (4th generation) and later, the iPad 2 and later and the iPad mini.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power