Instagram users are fighting back against recent changes to the social photo-sharing service's Terms of Service, scheduled to go into effect January 16.
A proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court Friday, reports Reuters.
The lawsuit claims breach of contract against Instagram, following ToS changes announced last week that specifically seemed to imply it would begin selling users' images. Though the app maker seemed to retract that statement once Instagramers responded strongly to the proposed changes, the new lawsuit seems further proof users remain concerned about the direction the app is taking since Facebook's acquisition earlier this year.
We recently broke down steps to take whether you decide to keep or delete your Instagram account.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%