Samsung shared updated versions of both its Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and S Pen during its "Unpacked 2" press event today at the IFA exhibition in Berlin.
The "2014 Edition" of Samsung's flagship tablet offers an improved LCD display, now with a resolution of 2560x1600. Powered by a 1.9 GHZ Octa Core processor with 3GB RAM, the tablet will be available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions, in both jet black and classic white. The newest Note 10.1 features an 8-megapixel primary camera and 2MP front-facing camera.
Though pricing is not yet announced, the Note 10.1 will be available worldwide starting Sept. 25.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%