In a unique step-by-step app tutorial on theappwhisperer.com, mobile artist Nettie Edwards explains how she uses both Layout and Halftone to create a textured composite, carefully colored to offer vintage appeal.
Both iOS apps from Juicy Bits have their own benefits and it's clear Edwards has thoroughly explored each. With a little abracadabra and a whole lot of patience, Edwards gives detailed instructions on how she taught pages from old magic books a new trick. It's less about photography and more about app manipulation, but sometimes it's fun to learn a new spell or two.
You can check out the full tutorial on theappwhisperer.com.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%