In June Adobe announced Photoshop Mix, an image organization and manipulation app for the Apple iPad which can sync with Photoshop CC for desktop computers and Lightroom Mobile via Adobe's Creative Cloud.Today the software maker has released Photoshop Mix 1.1, the first major upgrade to the new app.
Apart from general performance improvements new features include the following:
- Image Swap allows for changing the order of layers by dragging and dropping thumbnails.
- The undo and redo functions have been redesigned for better usability, multiple undos and redos can now be applied within a task.
- Full image-file exchange with the Photoshop Express desktop application is now possible.
- Full-resolution files can now be saved to the user’s local camera roll.
- The app now offers support for large panoramic images and PNG files.
- The app now lets you open files directly from Dropbox.
Feb 21, 2017
Feb 20, 2017
Feb 17, 2017
Feb 16, 2017
|Leaving the office, Central London. by Edward48|
from Your City - Night Shift
|Running free by LassiM|
from My Best Photo of the Week
|Everyone's happy at Disney World! by Pixney|
from Disney World