BlackBerry Z10 to be available in the US on March 22nd from AT&T
BlackBerry diehards in the US will finally get a chance to get their hands on the Z10. AT&T is the first network to roll out the device. The Z10 sports a 4.2-inch, 720p touchscreen powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor as well as 2GB RAM accompanied by 16GB of storage space and an 1800mAh battery.
The Z10 runs the latest BlackBerry 10 operating system. Mobile photographers have been looking forward to the Z10's 8 megapixel camera combined with BlackBerry 10's fresh native capture app.
AT&T subscribers can purchase the Z10 for $199.99 with a two-year contract on March 22. AT&T will start accepting preorders on March 12th. The Z10 will also be released on T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless, though those companies have not announced when the Blackberry 10 device will be available.
Read the full press release here.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%