Lee bundles 100mm holder with popular filters into new Deluxe kit
Filter manufacturer Lee has announced a new Deluxe Filter kit that includes the five 100mm sized filters the company thinks most essential along with a twin-slot holder and an accessory ring for 105mm screw-in filters. The filters that make up the kit are the round Landscape Polariser that screws into the accessory ring, a 100mm Big Stopper 10x neutral density filter, two and four-stop ND medium grads and a three-stop hard grad.
The kit is obviously aimed at landscape photographers and the system is big enough to allow lenses as wide as 16mm on full frame cameras without vignetting according to Lee, even with two square filters in the slots and a round polariser in the accessory ring.
The Deluxe kit costs £605.58/$900 but users will need to purchase adapter rings to fit the system on individual lenses. Lee says the kit price represents a significant saving on buying the components separately. For more information see the Lee Filters website.
LEE Filters introduces the 100mm Deluxe filter kit
Filters are more popular than ever, and their benefits in terms of getting the image right in-camera are widely recognised. However, it can be difficult to know where to start when choosing the right ones. LEE Filters has taken the guesswork out of the process with the introduction of the 100mm Deluxe filter kit. Containing no fewer than five filters, as well as a Filter Holder that comes ready assembled with two slots and a 105mm Accessory Ring attached, it couldn’t be simpler to get started with the 100mm system.
The 100mm Deluxe kit contains:
• A Filter Holder that allows the photographer to use two drop-in filters as well as a polariser, which screws onto the 105mm Accessory Ring.
• A Landscape Polariser, which not only polarises the scene, but also adds a subtle warm tone to the image. It can be used as wide as 16/17mm on a full-frame camera without vignetting, even with two further filters in the holder.
• The hugely popular Big Stopper, which reduces the exposure by ten stops, allowing the photographer to use wider apertures in bright conditions, or to slow down shutter speeds so that seas and skies take on those classic long-exposure qualities.
• A 1.2 (four stop) neutral-density medium graduated filter, which is ideal for shooting directly into the sun at the beginning and end of the day. At these times, there’s a big disparity between the exposure values of the sky and the foreground, and the 1.2 ND grad ensures the sensor records detail in both.
• A 0.9 (three stop) neutral-density hard graduated filter, which is renowned for its versatility and is indispensible to landscape photographers.
• A 0.6 (two stop) neutral-density medium graduated filter. New to the LEE Filters ND grad line-up, the medium grad is the perfect all-round filter and is already a firm favourite with many professional photographers.
The 100mm Deluxe filter kit retails at £605.58 (including VAT) – a saving of more than £80 on the individual cost of each filter and the holder.
Please note that the kit does not include an adaptor ring, which should be purchased separately.
For further information, contact LEE Filters on 01264 366245; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.leefilters.com
Apr 27, 2017
Apr 24, 2017
Apr 24, 2017
Apr 20, 2017
|Glass by Hobbyfotograaf|
from High speed photography
|Northern water thrush by APenza|
from A Big Year - birds
|4th of July Outfit by Jack Sofield|
from - Old Age - (Black and White only + A Border)