Camera Raw gets a new look with version 9.5, available now. The update introduces a color scheme that brings Adobe's Raw conversion software in line with Photoshop and Bridge. ACR 9.5 also extends support to a dozen new cameras, including the Nikon D5/D500 and Canon EOS 80D, fixes a handful of bugs and adds support for new lenses like the Sony FE 85mm F1.4 and 24-70mm F2.8 GM. Get the full details at Adobe's Lightroom blog.
Bugs Fixed in Camera Raw 9.5
- Fix crash/hang in Camera Raw and DNG Converter on some Mac systems when saving multiple images.
- Fix corruption issue that would prevent DNG images originally created by Parrot Bebop Drone devices from being opened after metadata updates.
- Pressing the Option/Alt key while click-dragging on a perimeter handle of a Radial Filter will adjust only that side of the filter. This change in behavior was made to match Lightroom’s behavior. Previously, Option/Alt-clicking on a Radial Filter in Camera Raw would delete that filter.
- Camera Raw Filter now displays the histogram and RGB color readouts using the assigned color space of the corresponding Photoshop document. Previously, Camera Raw Filter always displayed its histogram and RGB color readouts using the ProPhoto color space.
- Improve quality of Boundary Warp for some panoramas.
- Fix bug where EXIF metadata for SIGMA 50mm f/1.4 ART lens on Canon was incorrectly identified as Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.5
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
- Olympus PEN-F
- Olympus SH-3
- Panasonic DMC-CM10
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
- Samsung NX3300
- Sony Alpha a6300 (ILCE-6300)
- Yuneec CGO4
Apr 12, 2017
Apr 6, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Mar 15, 2017
|Sit on rainbow by frapeace|
|Icelandic landscape by BoDrey|
from Best Landscape of the Week 1