Following the launch of its latest smartphone, the Galaxy S4, Samsung is offering a closer look at some of the device's new features via one of its YouTube channels.
We mentioned both the Dual Camera and Sound & Shot features in our recent hands-on with the Galaxy S4. Dual Camera allows you to capture either video or still images simultaneously. As one camera shoots the primary image, the other camera is also capturing an image that can be inserted into the primary image in a smaller window. Sound & Shot allows you to automatically record sound for nine seconds while you take a shot. In manual mode, you can pair a longer recording with an image, though the sound is captured after the image is snapped.
This clip shows how the Dual Camera feature works:
This clip demonstrates Sound & Shot:
You can watch videos of more of the new Galaxy S4 features on the Samsung Tomorrow TV YouTube channel.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%