eleison24

Lives in United States United States
Joined on Dec 30, 2009

Comments

Total: 3, showing: 1 – 3

I guess about 20% of all shots in a movie require a gimbal. The other 80% don't. However, the ronin 4d requires you to have a gimbal 100% of the time. Not sure if that's the greatest of ideas. Heck some movies have maybe 5% of shots that require a gimbal... and I bet I can find some movies that have no gimbal shots.

Link | Posted on Oct 20, 2021 at 20:40 UTC as 42nd comment | 8 replies
In reply to:

steelhead3: I wonder how BM keeps its prices so low...really shows up the big boys.

Take out all the features that are not necessary for a "cinema" camera like good AF, full frame sensor, miniaturized components (cinema cameras can be a little bit bigger), etc..

Link | Posted on Feb 18, 2021 at 04:52 UTC
In reply to:

AABBCC123: Easy solution is just to stand off about 30 feet from the police while snapping away with your laser sighted 400/800 PhotoSniper.

What could possibly be wrong with that......................

The police will just have their buddies stand close to you and arrest you for not staying 30 feet away from the "police" even if the original incident is 25 or 100 feet away.

Link | Posted on Apr 7, 2015 at 18:26 UTC
Total: 3, showing: 1 – 3