Lives in United Kingdom
Joined on Mar 17, 2012
sasoph's current gear
With bigger, soft eyecup from RX1 FDA-EV1MK finder.
f/2.8 not f/2.5
- Angénieux 180mm f/2.3 APO (FD Mount)
- Angénieux 35-70mm f/2.5-3.3 (FD Mount)
- Angénieux 70-210mm f/3.5 (FD Mount)
- Burzynski Ballhead Uber beefy. Invariably attached to my Sachtler legs.
- Canon FD Auto Bellows
- Canon FD Extenders: 1.4x-A, 2x-A, 2x-B
- Canon FD Fisheyes: 7.5mm f/5.6 Circular, 15mm f/2.8 Full-Frame
- Canon FD Macro Stage
- Canon FD Macrophoto 20mm f/3.5 10x
- Canon FD Macros: 50mm f/3.5, 200mm f/4
- Canon FD Normals: 50mm f/1.2L, 55mm f/1.2 Aspherical
- Canon FD Superteles: 300mm f/2.8L, 400mm f/2.8L, 500mm f/4.5L
- Canon FD Teles: 85mm f/1.2 Aspherical, 85mm f/2.8 Soft Focus, 100mm f/2, 135mm f/2
- Canon FD Ultra Wides: 14mm f/2.8L, 17mm f/4, 20mm f/2.8
- Canon FD Wides: 24 f/1.4L, 24 f/2, 28 f/2, 35 f/2 Concave, TS 35mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift
- Canon FD Zooms: 20-35mm f/3.5L, 24-35mm f/3.5 Aspherical, 35-105mm f/3.5, 50-300mm f/4.5L, 80-200mm f/4L
- Canon FL 135mm f/2.5
- Canon FL 58mm f/1.2
- Gitzo Gitzopod G558 The BEST monopod I've ever found. Folds, has shoulder brace, shoulder harness and (retrofitted) foot brace.
- Kaiser Large Copy Stand, RTX and RA-1 Mounts
- Lastolite Ezybox Speed-Lite Flash Softbox
- Metabones Canon EF to Sony E-Mount Smart Adapter Mk IV
- Metabones Canon EF to Sony E-Mount Speed Booster Ultra
- Metabones Canon FD to Sony E-Mount Speed Booster Ultra
- Minolta 5600HS (D) Flash (x3) Sony rebadged this as the HVL-F56AM
- Minolta Angle Finder Vn
- Multitec Portrait Studio Tripod Dolly Extension is controlled by a bicycle brake lever. Adjustment is much quicker than a conventional tripod and takes little effort. It's also a thing of mechanical beauty.
- Nest NT-530H Mk II Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head Used with a Burzynski ballhead, rather than a bowl adapter for Sachtler tripod legs.
- Nikon Nikkor Ai-S ED-IF 200mm f/2
- Novoflex ASTAT-NEX Tripod Collar for Sony NEX Lens Adapters
- Novoflex AUTO-FLASH-ART Flash Panel with Power Pack
- Novoflex CAN/NEX Canon FD to Sony E-Mount Adapter
- Novoflex CASTEL-Q Macro Rail (x2)
- Novoflex FLASH-GRIFF Flash Grip
- Novoflex NEX/NIK Nikon G to Sony E-Mount Adapter
- Novoflex/Clinipix Macro Ring Dual Light Flash
- Sachtler ENG2 CF Tripod Legs
- Sigma 28mm f/1.8 Aspherical (Canon FD Mount)
- Sony HVL-F20AM Flash Only useful to remedy Sony's IDIOTIC and EXTORTIONATE refusal to allow the onboard flash to act as a trigger. Y'know, the very same flash technology Sony purchased from Konica/Minolta.
- Sony HVL-F58AM Flash (x4)
- Sony HVL-MT24AM Twin Head Macro Flash
- Tokina 90mm f/2.5 AT-X Macro aka Bokina + Lifesize Optical Extender (Canon FD Mount)
- Vivitar Series 1 90-180mm f/4.5 Macro (Canon FD Mount)
- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport
- X-Rite Digital ColorChecker SG
sasoph's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- Canon FD Supertele: 200mm f/1.8L Without haze!
- Full frame mirrorless version of the Sony NEX-7 Without the cooked RAWs or Stareater algorithm and with compressed lossless RAW and faster write speeds to card.
sasoph's previous gear
- Arca Swiss B1G Monoball
- Carl Zeiss Triotar T* 5x Lupe
- Konica Hexar AF
- Tamron SP90mm f/2.5 Macro Lens 52BB + Lifesize Extension Tube 18F
- Tokina 17mm f/3.5 AT-X Aspherical (Canon EOS mount)
- Uni-Loc Major System 2300 Tripod
|High Altitude Rocky Mountain Railroad by cjf2|
from On the Rails...
|Evening at the lake. by Murat ÜNSAL|
Most popular cameras
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesIn-depth ReviewFujifilm X100FShow CoverageHits and Misses from CP+ 2017Throwback ThursdayClassic Cameras from Days PastWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2408FeatureWhat is equivalence?