Lives in Tokyo, Japan
Works as a Owner/Entrepreneur
Has a website at www.adex-japan.com
Joined on Feb 2, 2010
Roger_Williams' current gear
I stitch 360-degree panoramas from four to six separate shots, so naturally some are taken against the light and others with it. This means they cover a wide dynamic range, so the S5 Pro's ability to render a wide dynamic range faithfully is invaluable. Colour rendition is splendid and image quality great..
This was intended to be my main DSLR, but the smaller, lighter Pentax K-x, with its easy-to-navigate controls and excellent lenses, is the camera I now use most often.
A friend found the K-x not to his taste and sold it to me virtually unused for a reasonable price. I love it! Small, light, very convenient in use, it lets me use my FSU Peleng 8mm fisheye with its M42 mount!
Roger_Williams' wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added Jun 24, 2015
- A high-precision mount for M4/3 lenses on Sony NEX cameras At the moment, although there is an excellent M4/3 7.5mm fisheye lens from Samyang that would give circular images on a NEX, available mounts do not (as of April 2012) allow correct adjustment for focus at infinity and they are pretty poor quality.
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries2341FeatureWhat is equivalence?699new kid on the blockYI M1 review238wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens ReviewWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise78instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup188VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a63001297ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review1128action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions