Lives in Sydney, Australia
Works as a Retired Academic
Joined on Jul 4, 2007
stevesydneyaust's current gear
A great pocket and travel camera. Image quality is amazing for this small 6 year Old camera (purchased new Jan 2008) - I like Lumix cameras!
Makes a great iPod!
Useful as a "Photo Album" and for email. Screen is excellent.
- ACDSee Pro 7 Not as good as earlier versions.
- Epson V700 Scanner Brilliant and remarkably quick
- Hamrick VueScan 9 x64 Best Film and Photo Scan software. Brilliant results from my Nikon Coolscan V and Epson V700
- Nikon Coolscan V ED LS-50 Amazingly good. Had this for years and not happy with results using Nikon Software. Vuescan transforms this device to an effective scanner producing amazing results.
stevesydneyaust's previous gear
- AF Zoom Nikkor 18-35mm f3.5-4.5D IF ED
- AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
- Micro Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AI-s
- Nikon 50mm AF-D f1.8
- Nikon 85mm AF-D f/1.8
- Nikon F3HP In my opinion one of the greatest cameras ever manufactured. I bought this in 1984 and it still worked well when I parted with it in 2015. Brilliant metering system producing accurate and reliable exposure. I appreciated the reassurance of the mechanical 1/60th shutter release in case the batteries failed!
- Nikon F5 One of the best cameras I have ever owned. Sad to see it go but the reality is that Digital and Micro 4/3rds suit my present needs and life style.
- Nikon Nikkor 135mm f/2.8 AI-s A brilliant lens - bought it c. 1980. Used it often and well.
- Nikon Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AI-s
- Rollei 35S I bought this in 1976 as a graduation present. Enjoyed it greatly as a useful Pocket Camera. Sadly; it was lost in1986.
|Tomatillos and Red Jalepeno Peppers by Kukla|
from Herbs, spices, sauces, or condiments
|Little Kickers by Gfancher|
from sports T&I including banners
|ABD_9819 Bald Eagle by kasjun|
from A big year - birds 2018
|the eyes by aarif|
from -Portrait Challenge 2018-
Most popular cameras