Lives in Perthshire, United Kingdom
Joined on Sep 5, 2009
whisky's current gear
Great little camera ! Pity it only used 'SmartMedia' cards.
Real sharp, I like it.
Don't use much but extremely sharp.
- A few M42 "Legacy" lenses. Tamron 135mm's f4.5 and f2.8, Helios f2.0 58mm, Hoya 28mm f2.8 and Paragon 135mm f2.8, Tamron Adaptall, 35-80mm f2.8 - 3.8 SP. Fun.
- NEC Multisync PA272w
- Tamron SP 90mm f2.8 Macro 1:1 MF Adaptall 72b
whisky's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- Tamron SP 90mm f2.8 Macro MF Adaptall 72b
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries188VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a6300What's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2341FeatureWhat is equivalence?1129action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions1301ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review238wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review78instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup700new kid on the blockYI M1 review