Lives in Toronto, Canada
Works as a retired
Joined on Jan 20, 2011
frelwa's current gear
Real OVF. Old warrior, long since retired.
My other main cam since November 2011
Travel companion 2 years ago. Retired.
My working cam, pre-X100. Semi-retired.
frelwa's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- Fujifilm LX When I can afford one.
- Olympus E-M5 asap. I already have M43 lenses and legacy lens adapters
frelwa's previous gear
- Contax 35mm RF Zeiss-Ikon's Leica killer. I have several from Contax I to G2. Wonderful cameras, every one.
- Exakta VX1000-TL My workhorse from 1970 for many years. Replaced the SET-R. Wonderful weird left-handed clockwork beast. Later switched to an older VXIIA and Steinheil lenses, then eventually to DP. But I've kept my Exaktas.
- Kodak Instamatic Used cheapie my mother gave me in the 1960's. It got me interested in photography for the first time.
- Kowa SET-R My first SLR in 1970. Unreliable leaf shutter. Sold it cheap after a few months.
|Douaumont Ossuary by Eric 54-BNF|
from Armistice Day
|Silhouette at sunset by Jill Hancock|
from Portrait Lens (around 80mm or equivalent - please check the full rules)
Most popular cameras
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesChoose the best camera for you2017 Product Roundupsreal world performanceField Test VideosThrowback ThursdayClassic Cameras from Days PastWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise