Lives in Toronto, Canada
Works as a retired
Joined on Jan 20, 2011
frelwa's current gear
Real OVF. Old warrior, long since retired.
My other main cam since November 2011
Travel companion 2 years ago. Retired.
My working cam, pre-X100. Semi-retired.
frelwa's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- Fujifilm LX When I can afford one.
- Olympus E-M5 asap. I already have M43 lenses and legacy lens adapters
frelwa's previous gear
- Contax 35mm RF Zeiss-Ikon's Leica killer. I have several from Contax I to G2. Wonderful cameras, every one.
- Exakta VX1000-TL My workhorse from 1970 for many years. Replaced the SET-R. Wonderful weird left-handed clockwork beast. Later switched to an older VXIIA and Steinheil lenses, then eventually to DP. But I've kept my Exaktas.
- Kodak Instamatic Used cheapie my mother gave me in the 1960's. It got me interested in photography for the first time.
- Kowa SET-R My first SLR in 1970. Unreliable leaf shutter. Sold it cheap after a few months.
Most popular cameras