Lives in Toronto, Canada
Works as a retired
Joined on Jan 20, 2011
frelwa's current gear
Real OVF. Old warrior, long since retired.
My other main cam since November 2011
Travel companion 2 years ago. Retired.
My working cam, pre-X100. Semi-retired.
frelwa's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- Fujifilm LX When I can afford one.
- Olympus E-M5 asap. I already have M43 lenses and legacy lens adapters
frelwa's previous gear
- Contax 35mm RF Zeiss-Ikon's Leica killer. I have several from Contax I to G2. Wonderful cameras, every one.
- Exakta VX1000-TL My workhorse from 1970 for many years. Replaced the SET-R. Wonderful weird left-handed clockwork beast. Later switched to an older VXIIA and Steinheil lenses, then eventually to DP. But I've kept my Exaktas.
- Kodak Instamatic Used cheapie my mother gave me in the 1960's. It got me interested in photography for the first time.
- Kowa SET-R My first SLR in 1970. Unreliable leaf shutter. Sold it cheap after a few months.
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries78instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup185VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a6300698new kid on the blockYI M1 review1126action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions1290ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review235wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens ReviewWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2341FeatureWhat is equivalence?