Lives in Guangzhou, China
Works as a CEO
Has a website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/villagefoto
Joined on Jun 29, 2011
HubertChen's current gear
- Canon Pixma iP1980 Great Quality. Use it with refill ink. Never got a single clot ( can't say that for any of my Epsons ). Double sided Printing. Great and Simple Color Profiling.
- Epson Stylus Photo 1290 This printer just does not die. A3+ and 1.3 m long Panoramas.
- Pentax LX Legendary Pentax Camera. Metering correct -6EV. Can auto exposure at night for 1h. Exchangeable Viewfinder. Very amazing. Once you looked through this viewfinder you get depressed with Digital. My dream is to develop a FF Sensor Back for this Camera ( w/o LCD, just shoot it like film ). I am curious if I will ever have the time to do.
- Pentax smc FA 35mm F2.0 AL This is an amazing lens. Very sharp, very beautiful bokeh, tiny, short minimal focus distance
- Pentax smc K 200mm F2.5 Build like a tank. Very sharp wide open, great bokeh. Build in collapsible lens hood.
- Tamron SP 300mm F2.8 LD IF Very sharp wide open, good bokeh, keeps sharpness with SP Tele Converter
- Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm F3.5 Macro Small, Fast, Sharp, Macro. Bad: Zoom Creep
- Zeiss Ikonta III My first Camera, Medium Forma, 6 x 9 cm, Foldable, 75mm F3.5, external Lightmeter. Lovely to use. Very small.
HubertChen's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added May 16, 2013
Most popular cameras
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI4.6%Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (Lumix DC-TZ200)1.8%Olympus OM-D E-M10 III1.6%Sony Alpha a7 III1.6%Sony Alpha a7R III1.5%Nikon D8501.5%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V1.5%Canon EOS M1001.4%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)1.4%Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)1.4%