Lives in Guangzhou, China
Works as a CEO
Has a website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/villagefoto
Joined on Jun 29, 2011
HubertChen's current gear
- Canon Pixma iP1980 Great Quality. Use it with refill ink. Never got a single clot ( can't say that for any of my Epsons ). Double sided Printing. Great and Simple Color Profiling.
- Epson Stylus Photo 1290 This printer just does not die. A3+ and 1.3 m long Panoramas.
- Pentax LX Legendary Pentax Camera. Metering correct -6EV. Can auto exposure at night for 1h. Exchangeable Viewfinder. Very amazing. Once you looked through this viewfinder you get depressed with Digital. My dream is to develop a FF Sensor Back for this Camera ( w/o LCD, just shoot it like film ). I am curious if I will ever have the time to do.
- Pentax smc FA 35mm F2.0 AL This is an amazing lens. Very sharp, very beautiful bokeh, tiny, short minimal focus distance
- Pentax smc K 200mm F2.5 Build like a tank. Very sharp wide open, great bokeh. Build in collapsible lens hood.
- Tamron SP 300mm F2.8 LD IF Very sharp wide open, good bokeh, keeps sharpness with SP Tele Converter
- Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm F3.5 Macro Small, Fast, Sharp, Macro. Bad: Zoom Creep
- Zeiss Ikonta III My first Camera, Medium Forma, 6 x 9 cm, Foldable, 75mm F3.5, external Lightmeter. Lovely to use. Very small.
HubertChen's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added May 16, 2013
|Bianca Buitendag-7809 by vbuhay|
|Sunrise in Paradise by OB Foto|
from Booby Prize
|The Battle for the Lead by Photo Pete|
from Bicycle sports
|Cecelia's Eyes by Madeleine Hart|
from - Jenny from the Block - (Colors that pop + A white Border)
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels689The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review364Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2133Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review323Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2489Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 ReviewWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2159Playing the Ace?Sony Alpha 7R II Review377You'll be impressedShootout: Tamron 15-30 F2.8 vs. Nikon 14-24 F2.8rock steadyOlympus OM-D E-M5 II Review202Long and short of itTamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro review1106History RepeatingOlympus PEN-F ReviewTwice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II ReviewField Test VideoNikon D720040Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander Otto40ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting Experience1513A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)712Mono a monoLeica Monochrom (Typ 246) hands-on