Lives in London, United Kingdom
Works as a Retired engineer and economist.
Joined on Sep 17, 2011
Theelderkeynes' current gear
Great for discrete street photography.
Purchased March 2015 in the UK for £320 on ebay tax and duty paid, then accepted for registration by Panasonic... Remarkably sharp and with a delicious tonal quality, obviously superior to the Pansonic 20mm f1.7 which I also own. Incredibly fast focus speed and no hunting or uncertainty. All in all a great lens.
Crisp lens and very useful for less intrusive street photography, particularly if you have a fold out screen to facilitate shooting at waist level whilst zooming in and out to frame the shot. I use it on a Panasonic G1.
- Kodak Junior 620 Formerly from the Indian northwest frontier...
- Nikon FE2 film SLR
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm F1.4 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm F2.0 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Olympus OM G Zuiko 50mm F1.4 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Welta Weltix 35mm film (Dresden 1939) with Cassar F2.9 50mm lens
|Spring evening by Kaappo|
from Landscape #1
|Bringing Home the Bacon by Domenick Creaco|
from My Best Photo of the Week
Most popular cameras
Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (Lumix DC-TZ200)4.0%Sony Alpha a7 III2.9%Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)2.0%Olympus OM-D E-M10 III1.8%Fujifilm X-H11.8%Sony Alpha a7R III1.7%Nikon D8501.7%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)1.6%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V1.6%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III1.6%