Lives in London, United Kingdom
Works as a Retired engineer and economist.
Joined on Sep 17, 2011
Theelderkeynes' current gear
Great for discrete street photography.
Purchased March 2015 in the UK for £320 on ebay tax and duty paid, then accepted for registration by Panasonic... Remarkably sharp and with a delicious tonal quality, obviously superior to the Pansonic 20mm f1.7 which I also own. Incredibly fast focus speed and no hunting or uncertainty. All in all a great lens.
Crisp lens and very useful for less intrusive street photography, particularly if you have a fold out screen to facilitate shooting at waist level whilst zooming in and out to frame the shot. I use it on a Panasonic G1.
- Kodak Junior 620 Formerly from the Indian northwest frontier...
- Nikon FE2 film SLR
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm F1.4 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm F2.0 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Olympus OM G Zuiko 50mm F1.4 (Mounted on Fotodiox micro 4/3 converter)
- Welta Weltix 35mm film (Dresden 1939) with Cassar F2.9 50mm lens
|Devil Rock (Stuttgart, Germany) by cornissimo|
from Neon Signs
|Carla... by lickity split|
from Beautiful caucasian female faces
|Lunar New Year Fireworks by Michael L NYC 99|
|Vatican Basilica by wam7|
from Street lights
Most popular cameras