Lives in Tacoma, WA, United States
Works as a Retired City Bus Driver
Joined on Feb 11, 2007
I started with a Sony a200, replaced that with a used a300, and enjoyed them both. Then it was an a77 that was just too big and heavy to be fun. I moved on to an NEX-6 and now an a6300.
Tamron 90mm A-mount Macro,
Sony 18-105 mm "G" E-Mount zoom
8 mm F/2.8 Rokinon Fisheye prime
Ray Maines' current gear
Great lens. Weird that the Zoom & Focus rings are in the wrong place.
Perfect choice for first Micro lens.
- Minolta 24 mm F/2.8 Prime Great inexpensive used WA prime lens
- Minolta 50 mm F/1.7 Prime Great inexpensive short tele prime.
- Sony DT 35 mm F/1.8 What a great small, light weight, inexpensive "normal" lens!
- Sony HVL-F42 Flash (two of them)
- Sony SAL 10-18 mm UWA Lens Small, light, expensive, high IQ UWA E-mount lens. Love it!
- Sony SAL 55-210 E-Mount Lens Perfect longer zoom for the NEX-6
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|winterblues by richmot|
from Best Landscape 2016
|Cold morning by Kaappo|
from A Winter Wonderland
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors