Lives in Tacoma, WA, United States
Works as a Retired City Bus Driver
Joined on Feb 11, 2007
I started with a Sony a200, replaced that with a used a300, and enjoyed them both. Then it was an a77 that was just too big and heavy to be fun. I moved on to an NEX-6 and now an a6300.
Tamron 90mm A-mount Macro,
Sony 18-105 mm "G" E-Mount zoom
8 mm F/2.8 Rokinon Fisheye prime
Ray Maines' current gear
Great lens. Weird that the Zoom & Focus rings are in the wrong place.
Perfect choice for first Micro lens.
- Minolta 24 mm F/2.8 Prime Great inexpensive used WA prime lens
- Minolta 50 mm F/1.7 Prime Great inexpensive short tele prime.
- Sony DT 35 mm F/1.8 What a great small, light weight, inexpensive "normal" lens!
- Sony HVL-F42 Flash (two of them)
- Sony SAL 10-18 mm UWA Lens Small, light, expensive, high IQ UWA E-mount lens. Love it!
- Sony SAL 55-210 E-Mount Lens Perfect longer zoom for the NEX-6
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%