Lives in Calgary, Canada
Joined on Jun 12, 2011
Lightshow's current gear
I hate the EVF location, and it's resulting hump, I much prefer how my NEX-7 is laid out.
Most intuitive and fun camera I've ever used. Just need a FF version.
Actually works quite well on my A7r, little to no colour shift.
V3 M mount, one of my absolute favorite lenses.
- A small sample of my collection.
- Canon FD SSC 35mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift One of the best FD lenses.
- Contax G 45mm f2 Transplanted into Rokkor 55mm f1.7 body
- Helios 44 58mm f2
- Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f2.8 v2 Love it on my NEX-7, there is some colour shift.
- Leica R 100mm f2.8 APO Macro Elmarit Awesomely Sharp, pairs well with the 60.
- Leica R 180mm f3.4 APO
- Leica R 24mm f2.8 ELMARIT
- Leica R 60mm f2.8 Macro Elmarit Sharp at all focus distances, a great walk around lens.
- Leica Tele-Elmarit-M 90mm f2.8
- Minolta Rokkor MC 28mm f2.5
- Minolta Rokkor MC 58mm f1.2
- Topcor R 135mm f3.5 preset
- Topcor R 200mm f4 preset
- Topcor R 90mm f3.5 preset
- Topcor RE 58mm f1.4
- Topcor RE 85mm f1.8
- X-Fujinon 28mm f1.9 EBC
- Yashinon 100mm f2.8 Super Yashinon-R Tominon preset
- Yashinon 35mm f2.8 Super Yashinon-R Tominon preset
Lightshow's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- It's not made yet, a FF NEX-7
Most popular cameras