Lives in Toronto, Canada
Works as a IT Architect
Joined on Feb 1, 2008
I should take more pictures instead of being a 'Gear head'.
Waiting for a large sensor compact with a fast lens 24/1.4 with a crop of 1.6x. Sigma DP1 makers do not seem to get it.
Would love but cannot afford a full frame Leica digital M when it comes out.
Use Canon XTi (because it is small) with fast lenses.
Leica M4P with 35/2, Summicron and Summitar 50/2, 90/4
Snapshot of threads updated recently in which you have recently participated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)