Lives in Wilmington, NC, United States
Joined on May 28, 2005
Doug Pardee's current gear
Haven't found a way to destroy it yet.
Bought in mid-'05, and still going strong.
Much better than its reputation, especially if you don't zoom *all* the way out.
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Canon Speedlite 177A autoflash Yeah, it's ancient
- EW-73B lens hood For the 17-85 IS
- Haoda focus screen for Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
- Heliopan ES circular polarizing filter
- Holga HL-C + Kitchen Sink lens kit (9 lenses) with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Holga HL-C modified to f/8 See my DPR article on this modification.
- Tamron FD 80-205 mm f/4.5 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Vivitar FD 28-210 mm f/3.5-5.6 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- YongNuo YN-560II manual flash
- YongNuo YN-622c E-TTL radio triggers
- Zesnar FD 35 mm f/2.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
|Al Fateh Grand Mosque by mallen1976|
from Your City - B&W Night Picture
|Fascia walkie talkie building London by ian herridge|
from Abstract Architecture
|Beakable by Hobbyfotograaf|
|St Paul's - DT NYC by mollymcd|
from Modern - Old-Fashioned
Most popular cameras