Lives in Wilmington, NC, United States
Joined on May 28, 2005
Doug Pardee's current gear
Haven't found a way to destroy it yet.
Bought in mid-'05, and still going strong.
Much better than its reputation, especially if you don't zoom *all* the way out.
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Canon Speedlite 177A autoflash Yeah, it's ancient
- EW-73B lens hood For the 17-85 IS
- Haoda focus screen for Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
- Heliopan ES circular polarizing filter
- Holga HL-C + Kitchen Sink lens kit (9 lenses) with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Holga HL-C modified to f/8 See my DPR article on this modification.
- Tamron FD 80-205 mm f/4.5 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Vivitar FD 28-210 mm f/3.5-5.6 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- YongNuo YN-560II manual flash
- YongNuo YN-622c E-TTL radio triggers
- Zesnar FD 35 mm f/2.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
Most popular cameras
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedPick a winnerCamera Roundups UpdatedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries1322ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review2356FeatureWhat is equivalence?1144action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions83instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup96i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500What's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise191VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a6300shop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget244wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review708new kid on the blockYI M1 review