Lives in Wilmington, NC, United States
Joined on May 28, 2005
Doug Pardee's current gear
Haven't found a way to destroy it yet.
Bought in mid-'05, and still going strong.
Much better than its reputation, especially if you don't zoom *all* the way out.
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Canon Speedlite 177A autoflash Yeah, it's ancient
- EW-73B lens hood For the 17-85 IS
- Haoda focus screen for Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
- Heliopan ES circular polarizing filter
- Holga HL-C + Kitchen Sink lens kit (9 lenses) with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Holga HL-C modified to f/8 See my DPR article on this modification.
- Tamron FD 80-205 mm f/4.5 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Vivitar FD 28-210 mm f/3.5-5.6 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- YongNuo YN-560II manual flash
- YongNuo YN-622c E-TTL radio triggers
- Zesnar FD 35 mm f/2.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
|Meet at HKCC Rain or Shine by pen araneae|
from Your City - Rain Down on Me
|Pregnancy Is Beautiful by sye46|
from Women's World
|Criss-Cross Traffic by PEB|
from Best Use of Motion
|Picking a Star in the Milky Way by vbuhay|
from My Best Photo of the Week
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels691The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review364Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2136Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review325Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2478Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 ReviewTwice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II ReviewWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2159Playing the Ace?Sony Alpha 7R II Review537ArticlePanasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 review1126In-depth ReviewLeica QField Test VideoNikon D7200399Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X Review1593OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path734In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review40Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander Otto40ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting ExperienceKirkjufell mountainBehind the Shot: Shredded