Lives in Wilmington, NC, United States
Joined on May 28, 2005
Doug Pardee's current gear
Haven't found a way to destroy it yet.
Bought in mid-'05, and still going strong.
My main camera at the moment.
Much better than its reputation, especially if you don't zoom *all* the way out.
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Canon Speedlite 177A autoflash Yeah, it's ancient
- EW-73B lens hood For the 17-85 IS
- Haoda focus screen for Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
- Heliopan ES circular polarizing filter
- Holga HL-C + Kitchen Sink lens kit (9 lenses) with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Holga HL-C modified to f/8 See my DPR article on this modification.
- Tamron FD 80-205 mm f/4.5 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- Vivitar FD 28-210 mm f/3.5-5.6 with Fotasy adapter to X mount
- YongNuo YN-560II manual flash
- YongNuo YN-622c E-TTL radio triggers
Have your say
Have your say: Best product of 2020
- Canon EOS R533.0%
- Canon RF 70-200 F4L IS USM8.2%
- Fujifilm X-T423.4%
- Nikon Nikkor Z 50mm F1.2 S12.5%
- Sony FE 20mm F1.8G10.3%
- Sony FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM12.5%
Total voters: 1,930
|Azure Kingfisher by ruley74|
from A big year - birds 2021
|Steam Season by cjf2|
from Mamiya C330 challenge
|Janiskoski by Kaappo|
from My best photo of the week.
|Firefighter by FVDS|
from The Fire brigade
Most popular cameras