DVT80111

Lives in United States United States
Joined on Nov 14, 2009

Comments

Total: 285, showing: 1 – 20
« First‹ Previous12345Next ›Last »
In reply to:

LamePhotog: Meh... fake news folks. We all know that Olympus makes the best sensors. Olympus is five generations ahead of Sony and ten generations ahead of Canon.

but Olumpus is still stuck between 3rd and 4th gear.

Link | Posted on Apr 20, 2018 at 04:49 UTC
In reply to:

wasTF: If Canon cmos sensors are so great, why are they not building them into DSLR Cameras ;-)

'cuz they are too busy making promotional video.

Link | Posted on Apr 20, 2018 at 04:47 UTC
In reply to:

Mariano Pacifico: $950.00 ??? That is a lot of dollars !!! The pricing is another reason dSLR will soon die along with the lens makers.

Good luck !!!

I paid a lot more than that for a F2.8 lens just last month.

Link | Posted on Apr 17, 2018 at 22:37 UTC

As the image sensor is getting smarter, the stupid mirror blocking the light path must have to go.

Link | Posted on Apr 11, 2018 at 05:34 UTC as 65th comment

Look like Apple is not going to refresh their Mac Pro until 2020 when they introduce their own chip. So this is a good opportunity to switch to Window laptop.

Link | Posted on Apr 3, 2018 at 21:39 UTC as 53rd comment | 1 reply
In reply to:

DVT80111: Want to change photography, please develop and perfect a multi-lens camera to work like smartphone just better IQ. I may buy it.

The picture is still suck when you see on 4K screen. I want better. Give me a dedicate camera. No peep-hole lens.

Link | Posted on Apr 1, 2018 at 14:46 UTC

Want to change photography, please develop and perfect a multi-lens camera to work like smartphone just better IQ. I may buy it.

Link | Posted on Apr 1, 2018 at 05:17 UTC as 33rd comment | 4 replies

Sounds like they talked with the tail behind their legs.

Link | Posted on Mar 18, 2018 at 16:07 UTC as 174th comment

Heard that before from Samsung when they introduced their NX10 at CES 2010. Said they want to capture 50% market share of Mirrorless (4::3 at the time) in 3 years.

Link | Posted on Mar 17, 2018 at 05:55 UTC as 31st comment | 2 replies

The mirror blocks the image sensor 90% of time. The other 10%, it blocks the Optical View Finder.

Link | Posted on Mar 15, 2018 at 02:50 UTC as 12th comment

In another word, they have to stop their DSLR fans from moving to Mirrorless of other brand.

Link | Posted on Mar 6, 2018 at 06:11 UTC as 29th comment

Read this Canon.

“We are continually pushing to deliver more for our customers – more versatility, more functionality and most importantly, more innovation,” said Neal Manowitz, Vice President of Digital Imaging for Sony Electronics. “With the new α7 III, we’ve taken many of our newest and most advanced imaging technologies from the acclaimed α9 and α7R III models and paired them with an all-new 24.2 MP back-illuminated sensor to deliver the ultimate full-frame camera for enthusiasts, hobbyists and professionals alike. It’s a camera that punches far above its weight class in every capacity. Combined with our impressive selection of 26 native full-frame E-mount lenses, it provides a level of performance that is simply unmatched in the industry.”

Link | Posted on Feb 27, 2018 at 03:37 UTC as 231st comment | 1 reply

Sony is the boss of the Mirrorless.

Link | Posted on Feb 27, 2018 at 02:52 UTC as 253rd comment | 1 reply

It took Sony that long to reserve engineer a Godox.

Link | Posted on Feb 23, 2018 at 06:22 UTC as 8th comment

At 20mm, AF is not a mandate.

Link | Posted on Feb 23, 2018 at 00:43 UTC as 12th comment | 3 replies
In reply to:

Mike CH: I certainly hope the new lenses produce less moire than in the product shots!

why? it's the camera problem, not the lens. Unless you want it be less sharp.

Link | Posted on Feb 23, 2018 at 00:42 UTC

Optically faked or Digitally faked. Who cares? A camera is a tool. A picture is a picture. Who cares what tool it is created from as long as its has the quality and content.

Link | Posted on Feb 8, 2018 at 02:40 UTC as 4th comment | 3 replies
In reply to:

rfsIII: Isn’t this the brand that US companies are dropping over security concerns?

You made me run out of words for Trump.

Link | Posted on Feb 6, 2018 at 03:56 UTC

This is what AI is all about. Make the machine to think and make the decision without human intervention. I am sure they are just cracking the surface of AI. There will be a lot more to come. The future is scary.

Link | Posted on Jan 30, 2018 at 03:28 UTC as 15th comment
In reply to:

Loro Husk: Wow. Sony has this implemented since 2015 in their FS5. That was innovative.

But did they patent it?

Link | Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 20:14 UTC
Total: 285, showing: 1 – 20
« First‹ Previous12345Next ›Last »