Has a website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/100403341@N02/
Joined on Dec 21, 2012
oh god how did this get here i am not good with computer
FinDERP's current gear
- Helios 44k-4 58mm f/2 (K mount)
- Kiev 4A (v2) With a delicious Jupiter 8 50mm f/2
- Mamiya C3 + 80mm f/2.8
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8
- Pentax MX 3 of these; one for colour, one for B+W, and one just in case!
- Pentax Super-Takumar 105mm f/2.8
- Pentax-M SMC 200mm f/4
- Pentax-M SMC 28mm f/2.8 (black nose version)
- Pentax-M SMC 35mm f/2
- Pentax-M SMC 40mm f/2.8 Ridiculously light and surprisingly good
- Pentax-M SMC 50mm f/1.4 A great lens but disappointing at large apertures compared to the f/1.7
- Pentax-M SMC 50mm f/1.7 x2
- Tamron Adaptall-2 24mm f/2.5
- Vega 11-u 50mm f/2.8 A russian enlarger lens, mounted on a focus helicoid this goes upto around 1.7x magnification!
- Venus 60mm f/2.8 Macro (2x reproduction!)
- Vivitar 105mm f/2.8 (TX mount)
- Zeiss Flektogon 35mm f/2.8
- Zeiss Jena DDR 135mm f/3.5 Truly amazing
FinDERP's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added Apr 3, 2014
Added Jan 3, 2014
Added Jan 3, 2014
FinDERP's previous gear
Plastic toy by comparison to the (cheaper) K-30, inferior to it in every way except the inclusion of the tilting screen. I sold this out of disgust 3 months after purchase when I learned of the K-30's many advantages in the same price range.
Most popular cameras
Canon EOS 77D / EOS 9000D2.8%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)2.4%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)2.3%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V2.3%Panasonic Lumix DC-GH52.0%Fujifilm X100F1.5%Fujifilm GFX 50S1.4%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.2%Sony Alpha 7R II1.2%Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II1.0%
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesIn-depth ReviewFujifilm X100FShow CoverageHits and Misses from CP+ 2017Throwback ThursdayClassic Cameras from Days PastWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2449FeatureWhat is equivalence?