Lives in Libertyville, United States
Works as a actuary
Joined on Jul 1, 2004
Lemming51's current gear
Bought to retire old EF 20-35 f/3.5-4.5 USM and EF 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 USM
- Aputure Timer Camera Remote Control Shutter Cable (TC-80N3 Replacement)
- Canon Extenders EF 1.4x and EF 2x (both mk I versions).
- Canon Extension Tubes EF 12 and EF 24 (mk I)
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- MC RUBINAR 5.6/500 MAKRO Russian-made (LZOS) Maksutov-Cassegrain type reflex lens. Permanently adapted to EF mount, multicoated optics. Min. focus is 2.2m, hence the "Macro".
Lemming51's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added Aug 6, 2018
Lemming51's previous gear
Terrific wide zoom for film EOS. Still own, though retired in favor of EF-S 15-85
mk I version. Retired from use due to "terminal" Err 01 condition. Was a sweet wide-normal zoom on my EOS 50E/Elan IIe, too long for the same purpose on my 40D.
- Argus C3 35mm film rangefinder used by my grandfather
- Argus Cintar 50/3.5 and Tele-Sandmar 100/4.5 lenses Sharp, though "slow" lenses for the C3
- Canon AE-1 Program with FD 50 f/1.8 35mm film SLR, manual focus.
- Canon EF 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 USM (mk I) Terrific standard zoom for film EOS, not so much for 40D. Retired as internal flex cable is faulting, Canon no longer services it.
- Canon EOS Elan IIe (50E) 35mm film AF SLR. Wonderful implementation of ECF (Eye Control Focus)!
- Canon Speedlite 540EZ
- Rollei 35 (40/3.5 Zeiss Tessar) Ultracompact 35mm film camera.
|Astronomical Clock in PRAGUE by stadros|
from Your City - Clocks
|Glassball on a perforated metal plate_3 by harubux|
Most popular cameras