Lives in Ottawa, Canada
Works as a Film & video director
Joined on May 10, 2012
I remember when 'full frame' 35mm was considered 2 1/4 squares poor country cousin ...
RGBaker's current gear
- Canon FDn 50mm f1.4
RGBaker's previous gear
- Canon F1n with 85mm f1.8, 24mm f2.8 & 80-200 f4
- Canon FTBn with 50mm 1.4, 28mm f2.8 & 70-150 f4.5
- Mamiya C330 TLR with 65mm f3.5, 80mm f2.8 & 135mm f4.5
- Nikon F2 with 50mm 1.4, 24mm f2.8 & 35-105 f3.5-4.5 macro
- Pentax 6x7 with 90mm f2.8 and 55mm f4
Most popular cameras
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesIn-depth ReviewFujifilm X100FShow CoverageHits and Misses from CP+ 2017Throwback ThursdayClassic Cameras from Days PastWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2450FeatureWhat is equivalence?