Rol Lei Nut
Lives in Hamburg
Joined on Jun 6, 2012
Rol Lei Nut's current gear
- Always in flux, stuff accumulated over many years, lots needs to be sold (very hard to decide!)...
- Lenses acquired in the digital era, Primes: Canon TS-E 24 II, Canon FD TS 35, C/Y Zeiss 100 3.5, Leica M Tele-Elmar 135 4.0, Canon EF 400 5.6
- R Kit, originally used with Leicaflex SL & SL2: 15 3.5, 19 II, 35 2.8 II, 60 Macro, 100 2.8 Macro Apo-Elmarit, 180 Apo-Telyt 3.4, 400
- FF: Sony A7 & A7RII used 100% with adapted lenses.
- Lenses acquired in the digital era, Zooms: Canon 16-35 4.0, Contax N 24-85, Minolta AF 24-85, C/Y Zeiss 35-70, Sony 70-300, Sony 70-400, C/Y Zeiss 100-300, Minolta AF 100-300 APO
- M kit, originally used with an M6: 16-18-21, Summicron 35 IV, Macro-Elmar-M 90 4.0, Tele-Elmarit 90 2.8
- Rollei kit, originally used with SL-35E & 3003: 16 Fisheye, 18, 35 1.4, 50 1.4, 85 1.4, 200
Rol Lei Nut's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- A 6x7 digital sensored camera capable of mounting Pentax 6x7 lenses
Rol Lei Nut's previous gear
- Exakta Kit: VXIIa, 20, 25, 35 Curtagon, Schacht 90, Pentacon 200, Meyer 400
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2163Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 ReviewSpeed BoostSony SLT-A77 II ReviewTouch and goNikon D5500 Review401Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X Review717Mono a monoLeica Monochrom (Typ 246) hands-on1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)198Beyond the table top5 mini tripods reviewed121Bag ReviewDomke Chronicle: A classic reinvented?What's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise103VideoTamron SP 15-30mm F2.8 Field Test391You'll be impressedShootout: Tamron 15-30 F2.8 vs. Nikon 14-24 F2.8177Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday Messenger2219FeatureWhat is equivalence?