Rol Lei Nut
Lives in Hamburg
Joined on Jun 6, 2012
Rol Lei Nut's current gear
- Always in flux, stuff accumulated over many years, lots needs to be sold (very hard to decide!)...
- Lenses acquired in the digital era, Primes: Canon TS-E 24 II, Canon FD TS 35, C/Y Zeiss 100 3.5, Leica M Tele-Elmar 135 4.0, Canon EF 400 5.6
- R Kit, originally used with Leicaflex SL & SL2: 15 3.5, 19 II, 35 2.8 II, 60 Macro, 100 2.8 Macro Apo-Elmarit, 180 Apo-Telyt 3.4, 400
- FF: Sony A7 & A7RII used 100% with adapted lenses.
- Lenses acquired in the digital era, Zooms: Canon 16-35 4.0, Contax N 24-85, Minolta AF 24-85, C/Y Zeiss 35-70, Sony 70-300, Sony 70-400, C/Y Zeiss 100-300, Minolta AF 100-300 APO
- M kit, originally used with an M6: 16-18-21, Summicron 35 IV, Macro-Elmar-M 90 4.0, Tele-Elmarit 90 2.8
- Rollei kit, originally used with SL-35E & 3003: 16 Fisheye, 18, 35 1.4, 50 1.4, 85 1.4, 200
Rol Lei Nut's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- A 6x7 digital sensored camera capable of mounting Pentax 6x7 lenses
Rol Lei Nut's previous gear
- Exakta Kit: VXIIa, 20, 25, 35 Curtagon, Schacht 90, Pentacon 200, Meyer 400
|Child and seal by APenza|
from Kids world
|Calatrava in Reggio Emilia by NCV|
from Your City - Telelens in the City
|Aurora's, Science and the Milky Way by man4mopar|
from My Best Photo of the Week
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels705The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review368Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2150Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review329Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2487Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 ReviewReady, SteadySony Alpha 7 II Review43ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting Experience423Real-world testThe Sony a6000 goes surfing173Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday MessengerWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise204Long and short of itTamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro reviewTwo in oneLG G5 camera review331Can we get much wider?Canon EF 11-24mm F4 L USM gallery174Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field Test739In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R ReviewReturn of the Super Rebel?Canon EOS Rebel T6s Review1607OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path