Rol Lei Nut
Lives in Hamburg
Joined on Jun 6, 2012
Rol Lei Nut's current gear
- Always in flux, stuff accumulated over many years, lots needs to be sold (very hard to decide!)...
- R Kit, originally used with Leicaflex SL & SL2: 19 II, 35 2.8 II, 60 Macro, 90 2.8, 180 Apo-Telyt 3.4, 400 6.8 Telyt
- FF: Sony A7 & A7RII used 100% with adapted lenses.
- Lenses acquired in the digital era, Primes: Canon TS-E 24 II, Canon FD TS 35, C/Y Zeiss 100 3.5, Leica M Tele-Elmar 135 4.0, Olympus OM 24 2.8, Leica R 180 4.0
- M kit, originally used with an M6: 16-18-21, Summicron 35 IV, Macro-Elmar-M 90 4.0, Tele-Elmarit 90 2.8
- Rollei kit, originally used with SL-35E & 3003: 16 Fisheye, 18, 35 1.4, 50 1.4, 85 1.4, 200
Rol Lei Nut's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- A 6x7 digital sensored camera capable of mounting Pentax 6x7 lenses
Rol Lei Nut's previous gear
- Exakta Kit: VXIIa, 20, 25, 35 Curtagon, Schacht 90, Pentacon 200, Meyer 400
|Valley by the light of a blue moon by cjf2|
from Down in the Valley
|Lake Erie Stone Pier by yobbyt|
from Dock or Pier
|Hong Kong by Zephyr1977|
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gift Guides for Every Budget69i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries1243ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II ReviewWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise708new kid on the blockYI M1 review68instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup558action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions172VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a63002322FeatureWhat is equivalence?204wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review