Lives in Sydney, Australia
Works as a Response centre manager
Joined on Dec 14, 2010
Gone back to film. I just could not cope with the obsolescence factor, so I sold my D700 and D300 plus G lenses, and with a friend we are buying an Imacon scanner. From now on its the FM2n, FE2 and my F4s. Back to the future.
No Sideshow's current gear
- Nikon 28/f2.8AIs Sharpest wide
- Nikon 35/f2 AIs Best for street
- Nikon 50/f1.8 AIs Sharpest 50
- Nikon 80-200/f4 AIs Sharpest of ALL the 80-200s
- Nikon F2AS There will never be another like this
- Nikon F4s/MB23 A dial for everything..best film body made
- Nikon FA Matrix metering on an FE
- Nikon FE2 Aperture auto and 1/4000/sec...a auto FM
- Nikon105/f2.5 AIs A small portrait gem
No Sideshow's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added May 13, 2012
Its what the M9 should have been. Its the only camera that would get me back to digital
- Leica MP
- Nikon FM3a
|Arch-itecture by Nilesh Trivedi|
from Random Items - Challenge #30
|Rocky Mountain Elk by evancj|
from Odds are...