Lives in Blaine, MN, United States
Joined on Aug 25, 2011
kkardster's current gear
24X zoom with constant f/2.8 lens
Use for documenting installation work at my job
- Albinar 122-510 Tripod Old pan & tilt tripod from the 1970s
- Gary Fong Puffer Pop-up Flash Diffuser
- LowePro ToploaderZoom 45 AW camera bag Holds FZ cameras with hood deployed - either lens down or sideways with hand-grip up [my preferred]. Has two pockets with room for charger, spare battery, filter and extra memory cards. Also has a waterproof cover that can be deployed should a storm pop up unexpectedly.
- Opteka HD2 Slide Duplicator / Close-up Lens 52mm slide duplicator which can be used as a close-up lens in a pinch
- Pixel TW-282 Wireless Remote Shutter/Intervalometer Works well with good range
kkardster's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
- 1.7X Teleconvertor Panasonic DMW-LT55
- Canon 500D Close-up Len or similar Panasonic DMW-LC55
- Sunpak Pistol-Grip Ball Head
kkardster's previous gear
Used for documenting installation work - simply died
- Olympus OM-2N 35mm SLR - fried after getting soaked by a leaking cooler in the trunk of my car
- Olympus OM-2S 35mm SLR with 50mm f1.4 lens, OM-1 winder, T-20 flash. I still own this setup.
|Umbrellas by pleytime|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 21, U
|Glass ball on a perforated metal plate _2 by harubux|
Most popular cameras
Beginner's GuidesGetting StartedPick a winnerCamera Roundups UpdatedIn-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample Galleries273wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review1147action-packedSony a6500 First ImpressionsWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise195VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a63001360ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Reviewshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup2406FeatureWhat is equivalence?97i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500711new kid on the blockYI M1 review