Lives in Stockholm, Sweden
Works as a IT Consultant
Has a website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/29569205@N00/
Joined on Dec 27, 2002
Hi there, had may fair shares of digital compacts, starting from the 1.3Mpixel Canon Powershot A50, and then later a decade or so with Canon dSLRs from 10D to 7D. Then I made the next transition to mirrorless...
I am now shooting with my mobile phone, my Micro Four Thirds system, or occationally the Canon 70D which my wife uses most of the time otherwise... Most of the time, the DMC-GM1 is in my jacket pocket. If I going somewhere dedicated to take photos I probably grab my DMC-GX8 and/or the OM-D E-M5.
Shooting mostly RAW and using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop to finish off my photos. Spends more time at the computer than behind the camera I think.
Viewing Roger Nordin's most recent photos. View more photos in their gallery.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%