Robgo2

Lives in United States NM, United States
Has a website at rgoldsteinphotography.com
Joined on Dec 3, 2002

Robgo2's recent activity

  • Thanks for the replies. It does not appear that there's much in PL7 that I really need.
  • Created discussion thread DxO PhotoLab 7 vs PhotoLab 6
    I have had a current version of PhotoLab on my computer for many years that I use mostly for its superb noise reduction. What improvements have been made in PL7 compared to PL6?
  • I let the software run on auto for the first run-through. 75% of the time, it is perfect. For the other 25%, I make manual adjustments until I get them to my liking.
  • I have not tried PL7, but in prior head to head comparisons of PL6 with Capture One, the latter consistently came out ahead in terms of IQ. Also, C1's user interface is far superior. The major ...
  • Over the years, I have performed many head to head comparisons of various versions of PhotoLab and Capture One. C1 always comes out on top in terms of final output. I realize that it's a ...
  • Replied in Q2M Exposure
    Yes, have a live histogram showing in the viewfinder during shooting. It really facilitates getting good exposures. I regard this as one of the great advantages of mirrorless cameras. The ...
  • Thanks, I think that I have my answer--no issues so far.
  • I am using OS Ventura on a Mac Mini Pro M2 and am considering upgrading to OS Sonoma. But before doing so, I need to know that Topaz Photo AI will work smoothly with the new operating system. Any ...
  • You say the "NI is a joke" but have not evaluated it. I appreciate the honesty, the joke is on you.
  • It will be interesting to see how dust removal works in complex areas of an image. Fortunately, dust in those areas is often unnoticeable.
  • Topaz Sharpen AI is outstanding, especially for dealing with camera-shake blur. It’s helped save more than a few otherwise unusable pics for me. Highly recommended.
  • How can you label something “a joke” if you have never used it. From my own experience putting all the major noise reduction programs through torture tests, I can confidently say that DxO DeepPrime ...
  • That's what can happen when you sell out to Gargantua. You become nothing more than an entry on a balance sheet.

    I will be sorry to see DPreview go.

Activity older than 12 months is not displayed.
Robgo2 has not added any gear yet.
Total messages 5382
Threads started 192
Last post 1 month ago
Total comments 116
Total likes 174
Last post 11 months ago
Total reviews 2
Last review Jun 2, 2011
Entries 0
Votes cast 0
Photos uploaded 19
Last upload Nov 8, 2015