*** Mini Challenge #713 - One or More of the Five Senses --- WINNERS

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
stevet1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,221
*** Mini Challenge #713 - One or More of the Five Senses --- WINNERS

Congratulations Don. I don't think anyone has ever won two awards at the same time before.

Second Place and Honorable Mention :

goes to Ontarian for his picture of a baby grandson.

I don't have children and I've searched my memory, and I'm not sure I've ever held a newborn baby. He looks soft. I've heard they smell like new mown hay.

First Place:

The winner of this week's Challenge goes to Richard for his picture of two briskets.

I had an idea that someone would submit a photo of a person smelling a freshly baked apple pie, but your slow-cooked briskets got my mouth watering.

By the way, I hope you have enough chairs. All of us are coming to your house for lunch.

So, take it away rjgjr, the next Challenge is yours.

Steve Thomas

stevet1's gear list:stevet1's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM
Ontarian Veteran Member • Posts: 3,654
Re: *** Mini Challenge #713 - One or More of the Five Senses --- WINNERS

Thanks Steve for the awards, and congrats to Richard on his win.  Have never had brisket, but now I'm savouring it.

Good job on the MC Steve.  Excellent theme.

Don

Ontarian's gear list:Ontarian's gear list
Sony RX10 IV
OP stevet1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,221

Ontarian wrote:

Good job on the MC Steve. Excellent theme.

Don

Don,

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Steve

stevet1's gear list:stevet1's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM
Richard Glenn
Richard Glenn Senior Member • Posts: 1,382

Thanks for the win Steve. I was kind of partial to Don’s grandson myself. Briskets are kind of few and far between with the price of meat nowadays. I’m first, the neighbors will have to do without for the time being, lol. I’ll have a new challenge up shortly.

Richard Glenn's gear list:Richard Glenn's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS Rebel T6i Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +3 more
Dunlin Senior Member • Posts: 2,485
Sorry

I'm sorry Steve, I meant to enter but never got round to it...

I'll be sure to enter Richard's water MC.

Dunlin's gear list:Dunlin's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX410 IS Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon EF 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Gimp +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads