D850 Refurb Sale

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
Gary Skirvin Contributing Member • Posts: 693
D850 Refurb Sale
1

Haven't seen anyone else talking about this, and google shopping doesn't show it either:

D850 Refurbished

in my mailbox today, good through Oct 3.

GS

 Gary Skirvin's gear list:Gary Skirvin's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm f/4G ED VR Nikon 24-70mm F2.8E ED VR +4 more
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Pietro13 Regular Member • Posts: 304
Re: D850 Refurb Sale
1

I’d buy one immediately if I didn’t have one already!!!  I also took advantage of the D5 refurbished sale a couple of months ago.  Great time to buy really good cameras at great prices!

RealVSK Contributing Member • Posts: 643
Re: D850 Refurb Sale

Pietro13 wrote:

I’d buy one immediately if I didn’t have one already!!! I also took advantage of the D5 refurbished sale a couple of months ago. Great time to buy really good cameras at great prices!

So mad i missed the D5 sale !!!!

 RealVSK's gear list:RealVSK's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon D500 Nikon D5 Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 II +34 more
Fullframer Senior Member • Posts: 1,318
Re: D850 Refurb Sale

Gary Skirvin wrote:

Haven't seen anyone else talking about this, and google shopping doesn't show it either:

D850 Refurbished

in my mailbox today, good through Oct 3.

GS

$1999, not bad.  Direct from Nikon, should be ok.   Watch, although more $$, Nikon usually puts New D850 on sale every November-December at $2499

X Ray
X Ray Contributing Member • Posts: 834
Re: D850 Refurb Sale
1

RealVSK wrote:

So mad i missed the D5 sale !!!!

Funny thing, I hesitated when I saw the D5 refurb sale because I hadn't really considered one. Then a few days later, really regretted not pulling the trigger when I had the chance.

Saw this D850 refurb sale and didn't want to miss out again. Added it to the cart and tried to purchase but I kept getting a box saying "Nikon doesn't ship to this address". ???? By the time I figured out what was wrong, I changed my mind. LOL!! I didn't really want a D850. I wanted a D5.

Bought a D5 here from a forum member last week. Glad I didn't buy the D850.

-- hide signature --

If you're experimenting with new camera bodies but you've never experimented with light, you're definitely getting bad advice.

 X Ray's gear list:X Ray's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D5 Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art +13 more
Fullframer Senior Member • Posts: 1,318
Re: D850 Refurb Sale
1

X Ray wrote:

RealVSK wrote:

So mad i missed the D5 sale !!!!

Funny thing, I hesitated when I saw the D5 refurb sale because I hadn't really considered one. Then a few days later, really regretted not pulling the trigger when I had the chance.

Saw this D850 refurb sale and didn't want to miss out again. Added it to the cart and tried to purchase but I kept getting a box saying "Nikon doesn't ship to this address". ???? By the time I figured out what was wrong, I changed my mind. LOL!! I didn't really want a D850. I wanted a D5.

Bought a D5 here from a forum member last week. Glad I didn't buy the D850.

The D850 just went on sale... $2499.99 for a new one.   Thats a good price.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads