Forlorn Forna..(11)

Started 3 months ago | Photos
LeicaEye
LeicaEye Veteran Member • Posts: 9,515
Forlorn Forna..(11)

-- hide signature --

If you understand everything, you must be misinformed...

LeicaEye's gear list:LeicaEye's gear list
Leica V-Lux 40 Leica D-Lux 7 Nikon D3100 Canon EOS 5DS Leica CL +11 more
Klaus dk
Klaus dk Veteran Member • Posts: 9,418
What is Forna? [nt]

No text.

Klaus dk's gear list:Klaus dk's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS R Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +5 more
LeicaEye
OP LeicaEye Veteran Member • Posts: 9,515
Re: What is Forna? [nt]

Klaus dk wrote:

Reply:- Of all the living organisms on the planet, the most commonly seen by us are the plant life and the animal life. Apart from these two, more forms of life abound in the earth, but are harder to see with the naked eye. This is why the flora and fauna i.e. plant and wildlife of the earth are fascinating to observe and study.  L

-- hide signature --

Klaus dk

LeicaEye wrote:

Klaus dk wrote:

Reply:- Of all the living organisms on the planet, the most commonly seen by us are the plant life and the animal life. Apart from these two, more forms of life abound in the earth, but are harder to see with the naked eye. This is why the flora and fauna i.e. plant and wildlife of the earth are fascinating to observe and study. L

Yes, I kinda know that, but "Forna"? "Fauna" misspelled?

Sony RX100 II Canon EOS R Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +5 more
LeicaEye
OP LeicaEye Veteran Member • Posts: 9,515

Klaus dk wrote:

LeicaEye wrote:

Klaus dk wrote:

Reply:- Of all the living organisms on the planet, the most commonly seen by us are the plant life and the animal life. Apart from these two, more forms of life abound in the earth, but are harder to see with the naked eye. This is why the flora and fauna i.e. plant and wildlife of the earth are fascinating to observe and study. L

Yeh, not a biggy.. just how things happen..  @ 80 years old I'm lucky if i can remember my name and Login password..  

-- hide signature --

Klaus dk

LeicaEye wrote:

Klaus dk wrote:

LeicaEye wrote:

Klaus dk wrote:

Yeh, not a biggy.. just how things happen.. @ 80 years old I'm lucky if i can remember my name and Login password..

"Not a biggy... " is relative, but OK.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads