Camera-Manual.Com

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
Labmom60
Labmom60 Senior Member • Posts: 1,491
Camera-Manual.Com

Has anyone ordered a camera manual from here?

Mark S Abeln
Mark S Abeln Forum Pro • Posts: 19,220
Re: Camera-Manual.Com

Labmom60 wrote:

I haven't. I typically just download a free copy of my manuals from the manufacturer websites in the PDF format, which typically appear identical to the old printed manuals.

Almost always, there is just one item that I need to reference, and so a printed manual isn't really all that helpful.

Mark S Abeln's gear list:Mark S Abeln's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D7000 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D +4 more
Labmom60
OP Labmom60 Senior Member • Posts: 1,491

Mark S Abeln wrote:

Labmom60 wrote:

I haven't. I typically just download a free copy of my manuals from the manufacturer websites in the PDF format, which typically appear identical to the old printed manuals.

Almost always, there is just one item that I need to reference, and so a printed manual isn't really all that helpful.

Thanks for replying 
that’s what I’m just going to continue do.  Sometimes I like having a printed reference especially if I’m somewhere with sketchy cell or wifi service.  It doesn’t come up a lot but once in awhile I get something switched/changed and need to look in the manual to figure out what happened

BGD300V1
BGD300V1 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,869

Labmom60 wrote:

Mark S Abeln wrote:

Labmom60 wrote:

Thanks for replying
that’s what I’m just going to continue do. Sometimes I like having a printed reference especially if I’m somewhere with sketchy cell or wifi service. It doesn’t come up a lot but once in awhile I get something switched/changed and need to look in the manual to figure out what happened

You can generally print selected pages from PDF documents.

-- hide signature --

I'm a photographer, Jim, not a graphic artist!
My photo blog: http://birdsnbugs.com
RF Stock Portfolio - http://www.dreamstime.com/resp129611

BGD300V1's gear list:BGD300V1's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z50 Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E +8 more
chipman
chipman Regular Member • Posts: 356

I download the PDF to my phone. Always have it with me.

-- hide signature --

ron

Labmom60
OP Labmom60 Senior Member • Posts: 1,491

Thanks everyone.  I’m just going to download on my phone and forget about a printed manual.

henryp
henryp Veteran Member • Posts: 7,445

Have you seen this site, from Michael Butkus?
https://butkus.org/chinon/index.html

-- hide signature --

Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

henryp's gear list:henryp's gear list
Nikon D5000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads