***PHOTO OF THE WEEK 22 May - 29 May 2022*** Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
This thread is locked.
Mako2011
MOD Mako2011 Forum Pro • Posts: 28,151
***PHOTO OF THE WEEK 22 May - 29 May 2022***

One photo taken with any Nikon camera - no extractions from video." The photo can be no older than two weeks from the submitted date.

- A second Nikon photo may be included with the submission, yet must be included with your original submission- no second posts.
- When posting your submission, "Reply" to the first (original) post, yet replace the title of the thread with the title of your photograph.
- This thread ends in one week at 9AM PST.
- Please include EXIF or just add date and camera type

VOTING: Anyone may vote, as many times as inspired.

COMMENTING:

Do not re-post images when commenting as it confuses voting.

No C&C on this weekly thread. Not really a "discussion" thread but a simple sharing of the two week periods shots. Please limit any discussion to simple short comments related to the photo

“One advantage of photography is that it’s visual and can transcend language.”
– Lisa Kristine

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

F8AD
F8AD Regular Member • Posts: 162
Blue and white columbine

Blue and white columbine. Here's a hybrid I planted couple a years ago , image taken yesterday.

SoCalAngler Contributing Member • Posts: 618
Monarchy

Monarch Butterflies. Photographed under breezy conditions. The flowers are blossoms of leeks.  We usually let a few of our leeks, onions, and garlic plants go to seed.  The flowers themselves are pretty interesting on their own

SoCalAngler's gear list:SoCalAngler's gear list
Nikon D40 Nikon D7100 Nikon Z5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +7 more
Fujix100vuseruk Contributing Member • Posts: 718
Bramble,,,

heres Bramble my friends Terrier..

Fujix100vuseruk's gear list:Fujix100vuseruk's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 Fujifilm X-S1 Sony RX10 II Fujifilm X100V +2 more
tripleC
tripleC Veteran Member • Posts: 3,975
Climbing Vine
 tripleC's gear list:tripleC's gear list
Nikon D5500 Nikon AF-P 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-P 70-300mm F4.5-6.3G
Chuvarsky
Chuvarsky Veteran Member • Posts: 3,264
Singing his heart out

-- hide signature --

Dick

Chuvarsky's gear list:Chuvarsky's gear list
Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads