Dervish Flowers

Started 5 months ago | Photos
Dondog New Member • Posts: 12
Dervish Flowers

Hi,

I ve been experimenting intentional camera movements (here spinning mostly) on the GR III.  Iam having fun and thought I d share a few pics

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
joslocum Senior Member • Posts: 1,762
Re: Dervish Flowers

Hey, some pretty cool pics here. Thanks for sharing.

How did you spin the camera?

I've experimented with a zoom lens and a couple second exposure. Press the shutter button, zoom out while the shutter is open, and see what you get!

Cheers!

OP Dondog New Member • Posts: 12

joslocum wrote:

I've experimented with a zoom lens and a couple second exposure. Press the shutter button, zoom out while the shutter is open, and see what you get!

Cheers!

Thanks,

Yes   "photographic accidents" can be really cool. And the GR are so small and light,  they are easy to manipulate.

I did same as you with the yellow dandelion I think, just no zoom  so i moved the camera up after pressing shutter.

The others I took  the shot from above, spining the camera it on its axis, trying to blend colors and shapes and at the same time to keep something recognizable. Here's another example.

joslocum Senior Member • Posts: 1,762

Dondog wrote:

joslocum wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks,

Yes "photographic accidents" can be really cool. And the GR are so small and light, they are easy to manipulate.

I did same as you with the yellow dandelion I think, just no zoom so i moved the camera up after pressing shutter.

The others I took the shot from above, spining the camera it on its axis, trying to blend colors and shapes and at the same time to keep something recognizable. Here's another example.

Philadelphia's famous "Boathouse Row" (camera knocked while on tripod)

OP Dondog New Member • Posts: 12

joslocum wrote:

Philadelphia's famous "Boathouse Row" (camera knocked while on tripod)

Not sure about knocking cameras but that produced a neat effect

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads