What’s with all the zombies?

Started 5 months ago | Questions
Bob
Bob Veteran Member • Posts: 3,997
What’s with all the zombies?

This is my first time in the Pro Digital Talk forum.  I’ve been here five minutes and already came across several old zombie threads.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
hotdog321
hotdog321 Forum Pro • Posts: 21,093
Re: What’s with all the zombies?

Bob wrote:

This is my first time in the Pro Digital Talk forum. I’ve been here five minutes and already came across several old zombie threads.

Brains . . . we need brains . . .

-- hide signature --
 hotdog321's gear list:hotdog321's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +3 more
MOD Victor Engel Forum Pro • Posts: 20,215

Bob wrote:

This is my first time in the Pro Digital Talk forum. I’ve been here five minutes and already came across several old zombie threads.

Probably people search for what they are interested in, then comment. Old threads are not purged, so people are free to respond to them unless they have reached maximum size. There is a higher incidence of spam replies on older threads than new ones. A new user's posts are screened, though. So when moderators look at screened messages, one of the things to look at is if they are in response to an old thread. If so, speaking just for myself now, I read them with increased scrutiny and don't approve them if they're spam. Probably some of these are missed, in which case, the moderators rely on users to flag them.
Did you find any of the old zombie threads you referred to objectionable? If so, go ahead and flag them.

-- hide signature --

Victor Engel

Victor Engel's gear list:Victor Engel's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 5DS Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II +13 more
Ellis Vener
Ellis Vener Forum Pro • Posts: 17,197

Brains. They are hungry for brains.

-- hide signature --

Ellis Vener
A working photographer since 1984.
To see my work, please visit http://www.ellisvener.com
Or on Instagram @EllisVenerStudio

Ellis Vener's gear list:Ellis Vener's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Zeiss Batis 40mm F2 CF +4 more
And if New Member • Posts: 12

hotdog321 wrote:

Bob wrote:

Brains . . . we need brains . . .

Hahaha. That is a good one.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads