Z9s timeline for NPS

Started 8 months ago | Discussions
PankajDubey Senior Member • Posts: 1,782
Re: Z9s timeline for NPS

Michael Firstlight wrote:

Z9 shipped this afternoon from B&H (NPS); received the email with tracking number - Sunday arrival; Waiting on the front porch with a shotgun

A pair of boxing gloves would be more appropriate- it would be Boxing Day

PankajDubey's gear list:PankajDubey's gear list
Leica D-Lux 7 Nikon Df Sony a6400 Nikon Z50 Nikon Z5 +16 more
jl199954 New Member • Posts: 22

Nikon Store NPS here.  I received a UPS tracking overnight for today delivery by 9pm,   UPS detail shows it made good progress from Columbus to Louisville to my local.  It had already been enroute for awhile before Nikon sent me the tracking info.

Now UPS shows it departed my local and then arrived again at the same local facility 33 minutes later.  We had snow here in New England this morning, so hopefully that doesn't delay it.   Still says should arrive by 9PM.

Thrilled as I needed this for a big trip and now will have a week to get to know it better.

jl199954's gear list:jl199954's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Nikon D750 Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z9 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR +8 more
jaypike
jaypike Regular Member • Posts: 214

Z9 shipped this afternoon from B&H (NPS); received the email with tracking number - Sunday arrival; Waiting on the front porch with a shotgun

Did you get an NPS email from Nikon stating that they were shipping your unit to B&H or did it just arrive at B&H and their shipping notice was the first you heard of it shipping?

I ordered the 28th and submitted NPS on the 28th, but haven't heard anything from either NPS or B&H yet.

jp

-- hide signature --
 jaypike's gear list:jaypike's gear list
Nikon D2Xs Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Canon EOS-1D X Nikon D4 +7 more
jl199954 New Member • Posts: 22

Well.   Delivered!  Merry Christmas to me.

See y'all in a few months and good luck for loads of shipments!

jl199954's gear list:jl199954's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Nikon D750 Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z9 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR +8 more
Michael Firstlight Veteran Member • Posts: 4,702

jaypike wrote:

Did you get an NPS email from Nikon stating that they were shipping your unit to B&H or did it just arrive at B&H and their shipping notice was the first you heard of it shipping?

I ordered the 28th and submitted NPS on the 28th, but haven't heard anything from either NPS or B&H yet.

jp

Got the NPS email on 12/20 saying  "Great news! Your Nikon Z 9 Camera is scheduled to ship to B & H PHOTO & VIDEO and is due to arrive at your retailer between December 23-28!" like most others.  Then I got the email from B&H yesterday, 12/23 that the camera had shipped.  Odd you never got the 12/20 email - did you get the NPS confirmation email after you registered with NPS?

Michael Firstlight's gear list:Michael Firstlight's gear list
Nikon D1X Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon Z9 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +34 more
jaypike
jaypike Regular Member • Posts: 214

jaypike wrote:

jp

Got the NPS email on 12/20 saying "Great news! Your Nikon Z 9 Camera is scheduled to ship to B & H PHOTO & VIDEO and is due to arrive at your retailer between December 23-28!" like most others. Then I got the email from B&H yesterday, 12/23 that the camera had shipped. Odd you never got the 12/20 email - did you get the NPS confirmation email after you registered with NPS?

Yeah, I got that one, but I was later in the day on the 28th than most, so, I'm guessing I'm a ways down the list and should be getting mine mid-January, sadly enough.

Thanks for the info and quick response!

jp

-- hide signature --
 jaypike's gear list:jaypike's gear list
Nikon D2Xs Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Canon EOS-1D X Nikon D4 +7 more
Francesca Scalpi Regular Member • Posts: 129

NPS member. Ordered from Nikon USA on the day of the announcement. Just received my Z9.

Francesca Scalpi's gear list:Francesca Scalpi's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM Art +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads