Canon ip8750 printing dialog

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
Dawnstoker New Member • Posts: 1
Canon ip8750 printing dialog

Hi everyone,

I have a canon ip8750 and when I try to print I don’t get the full printing dialog, just the basic one. I have installed the drivers. My other canons have the full settings but I can’t seem to get it this one. I have attached a photo. I need to be able to adjust colour intensity etc.

thank you

NAwlins Contrarian Veteran Member • Posts: 6,583
Re: Canon ip8750 printing dialog

I have a canon ip8750 and when I try to print I don’t get the full printing dialog, just the basic one. I have installed the drivers. My other canons have the full settings but I can’t seem to get it this one. I have attached a photo. I need to be able to adjust colour intensity etc.

(1) This looks like / I assume it is Windows. But if not, then for Mac OS the dreaded AirPrint driver lack much functionality.

(2) What do you get when you press that Advanced... button?

(3) Don't take a picture of the monitor. Instead, press Ctrl-PrintScreen to capture the whole screen, or Ctrl-Alt-PrintScreen to capture the active window; then go into Paint and paste; then click Crop, click File -> Save As to save the captured screen image for posting here or whatever.

NAwlins Contrarian's gear list:NAwlins Contrarian's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S30 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads