Lens Profiles for Canon EOS R5

Started Oct 23, 2021 | Discussions
DengLinPiano Junior Member • Posts: 29
Lens Profiles for Canon EOS R5

I am searching for a lens profile for the RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens attached to the Canon EOS R5 on photoshop. However, I don't see any options for the Canon EOS R5, only the Canon EOS R.

Does the Canon EOS R Canon RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens profile work for Canon EOS R5's as well or only for Canon EOS R's? If not, where can I find a lens profile for the R5?

Thanks.

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
spider-mario
spider-mario Senior Member • Posts: 1,030
Re: Lens Profiles for Canon EOS R5

R vs. R5 shouldn’t make a difference to this. They use the same mount and sensor format so they use the same portion of the image circle from the lens.

spider-mario's gear list:spider-mario's gear list
Canon G1 X III Olympus TG-6 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M1 III Canon EOS R6 +16 more
alaxendra242 New Member • Posts: 3

yes

beagle1 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,708

DengLinPiano wrote:

I am searching for a lens profile for the RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens attached to the Canon EOS R5 on photoshop. However, I don't see any options for the Canon EOS R5, only the Canon EOS R.

Does the Canon EOS R Canon RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens profile work for Canon EOS R5's as well or only for Canon EOS R's? If not, where can I find a lens profile for the R5?

Thanks.

sure  ... same size sensor

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads