Nikon N1 vs Panasonic FZ1000

Started 7 months ago | Discussions
RAZORBACKSRULE 1 Regular Member • Posts: 269
Nikon N1 vs Panasonic FZ1000

Just picked up a Panasonic FZ1000 and wondered if anyone has had one to compare with a N1 camera . Havent shot with it yet but playing around with it AF is fast and love the zoom range .

Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
PORTRAIT
PORTRAIT Veteran Member • Posts: 3,059
Re: Nikon N1 vs Panasonic FZ1000

RAZORBACKSRULE 1 wrote:

Just picked up a Panasonic FZ1000 and wondered if anyone has had one to compare with a N1 camera . Havent shot with it yet but playing around with it AF is fast and love the zoom range .

Hi RAZORBACKSRULE!,

I do own the FZ1000 + the V1 with various lenses, for quite sometime now, so for convenience, you can’t beat the V1, especially if you want the flexibility of swapping lenses, otherwise, IMHO, compare to my V1, The the FZ1000 is better in almost every way, particularly in low light situations, (20 Mpx, 4K, swivel lcd, on board flash, etc...) except may be JEPG SOOC colour, which Nikon is hard to beat, but  again if you shoot RAW you can still  tweak it to your own taste ;)...

Let me know if you have more Q.

Marco

-- hide signature --

Photography= Art & Tech.
Marco Images© All Rights Reserved.
Please do not use them without prior permission.
https://photos.google.com/albums

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Canon SX220 HS Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon 1 V1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Fujifilm X-A1 +7 more
OP RAZORBACKSRULE 1 Regular Member • Posts: 269

I shoot alot of Macro how does the FZ 1000  do close up ?

PORTRAIT
PORTRAIT Veteran Member • Posts: 3,059

RAZORBACKSRULE 1 wrote:

I shoot alot of Macro how does the FZ 1000 do close up ?

It Is capable cam., even though I still prefer to use other cams for that specific purposes

Marco

Lumix FZ1000

-- hide signature --

Photography= Art & Tech.
Marco Images© All Rights Reserved.
Please do not use them without prior permission.
https://photos.google.com/albums

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Canon SX220 HS Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon 1 V1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Fujifilm X-A1 +7 more
OP RAZORBACKSRULE 1 Regular Member • Posts: 269

Still havent used it but macro is one of my favorites .  I use a Nikon D5200 and a Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro with a lester dine ring flash most of the time . Also have an Olympus  TG 6 i use for macro to it focuses close and has focus stacking does a great job .

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads