Adapted Lenses on the Fuji GFX - Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
photopeteralfa
photopeteralfa Regular Member • Posts: 318
Adapted Lenses on the Fuji GFX - Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8

Fuji GFX 50S - Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8first image 17sec Kase ND1000 clip in filter

second image from video just BW ND 8

https://youtu.be/8pY6uu8tTAw

photopeteralfa's gear list:photopeteralfa's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5DS Fujifilm GFX 50S Fujifilm X-T3 +3 more
photopeteralfa
OP photopeteralfa Regular Member • Posts: 318
Re: Adapted Lenses on the Fuji GFX - Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8

https://youtu.be/8pY6uu8tTAw

Video link

Thank you for taking a look.

Regards

Peter

Robhoek27 New Member • Posts: 4

Hi Peter thanks for doing this series of tests. I subscribed to your channel. I hope you might test the Canon Ts-e 24 II, or Mamiya 645 lenses, next, as those are the ones I own and intend to use on my gfx100s once my adapter arrives.

One more question: are you not worried about dust getting into your camera when changing in and out those filters?

Thanks again!

bobby350z Contributing Member • Posts: 561

Thanks for the video. Question, isn't 45mm like 35mm on the GFX? I had the older 90mm f2.8 and then upgraded to the newer 90mm f2.8 macro and it seems much better. I hear the newer 50mm f2.8 TSE is also quite good but I don't own that. I have tried 24mm TSE II on my GFX50s and it was fine. I have yet to try on on the GFX100s.

photopeteralfa

Hi Rob
First off, Thank you for your comment and subscribing. For my next few videos I plan to show some Hasselblad lenses with the Fotodiox Pro T/S adapter and then the Canon 85L, 100L, and 125L because I want to showcase autofocus functionality while using the Kipon adapter. In regards to the Canon Ts-e 24 MKII and Mamiya 645 lenses, I don't own the Canon Ts-e 24 MKII and the only lens from Mamiya that I own is a 120mm macro lens that I think is very good. I plan to do a video on the Mamiya lens in the future, but it is not next in line for me. As for dust, the whole process of changing the filters is quite simple and happens rather quickly, so I am not too worried about it. I hope that the videos help to showcase the lenses more than if I had just done a write-up on them.

Sorry for my late answer

Regards

Peter

photopeteralfa

bobby350z wrote:

Thanks for the video. Question, isn't 45mm like 35mm on the GFX? I had the older 90mm f2.8 and then upgraded to the newer 90mm f2.8 macro and it seems much better. I hear the newer 50mm f2.8 TSE is also quite good but I don't own that. I have tried 24mm TSE II on my GFX50s and it was fine. I have yet to try on on the GFX100s.

Hi

Thank you for your comment. Yes 45mm is like 35mm on the GFX .The 50mm f2.8 TSE is very nice and heavy lens.The usable range of motion is much smaller than when I use My medium format lenses with tilt-shift adapters.

Sorry for my late answer

Regards

Peter

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads