Fall brings the Fog

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
VanIslehiker Junior Member • Posts: 41
Fall brings the Fog

It rolled in and out in 45 minutes. Otherwise a sunny day....

VanIslehiker's gear list:VanIslehiker's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D500 Nikon D7500 Nikon Z5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +9 more
rick decker
MOD rick decker Forum Pro • Posts: 18,138
Re: Fall brings the Fog

Very nice...use of the person helps make the  picture.  You might try bringing up the right corner just a little...this is just a suggestion and i realize it might not work.  In addition if you were to bring it up too much it would interfere with the mood of thd picture.  It is fine as is.

rick

-- hide signature --

You have my express consent to edit any of my images that I post on DPR. If you want to edit an image that does not belong to me that I have edited and posted, you need to contact the owner.
---
http://www.lightreflection.com
http://www.rickswavepics.com

mythshri Regular Member • Posts: 323

very moody framing. In this size as viewed, it feels good but as I use the full-screen, the bottom-left rock and to-right darkest spot trouble be a little. If I may suggest to crop a little from the bottom-right corner (keeping same aspect ratio) until the bottom-left rock is not dominant (half/quarter visible). Nonetheless, it is a keeper for sure.

mythshri's gear list:mythshri's gear list
Ricoh GR III Nikon Z6 II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 +2 more
OP VanIslehiker Junior Member • Posts: 41

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the comments. I have tried lightening the right corner a bit. But instead I have changed the crop a little bit , removing some of the right and the bottom and that seemed to help more.

Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D500 Nikon D7500 Nikon Z5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +9 more
OP VanIslehiker Junior Member • Posts: 41

I Gave your idea a try and found a crop that does seem to help . Thanks for the suggestion!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads